Is It Time to Renew Your OT License?
It’s that time of year again!
April brings lots of mail including notices to renew your OT license!
If you are like me, each time you renew, you have to become reacquainted with the process. How do I renew? How many continuing education requirements do I need? What’s my renewal deadline?
Not to worry! We can help!
Here are a few tips to help you thru your OT Renewal Process in PA
- If you live in Pennsylvania, a renewal cycle runs every other year
- Current licenses expire either June 30, 2019, or June 30, 2020
- Check out this updated State Board of Occupational Therapy Renewal Guide
- You need 24 hours of approved activities to renew
- PLUS Don’t forget about your PA Abuse Education
- Wondering if those CEUs count? Check out the PA Acceptable Continued Competency Activities
Need CEUs? We have lots of options to choose from! Check out some of our great online courses
- Adaptive Mobility’s online courses are GREAT for all OTs!
- Education ranges from adding driving as an IADL to the evaluation of vision to case studies
- There is something for everyone!