Change Lives. Become a Driver Rehab Specialist!
Follow Our 3 Part Process to Become a DRS & Change lives!
- Start by exploring the unique value of occupational therapy with driving.
- Then learn to select, complete, and use specific assessments to test performance skills for driving.
- After that, you will learn to understand and leverage research and practice to anticipate driving risk.
- In addition, you will be introduced to adaptive driving equipment so you can anticipate your client’s needs.
- During modules 8 and 9, you will explore diagnostic specific considerations.
- Finally, you will be introduced to key industry supports including vendors, regulatory bodies, and more.
Part 2 Take the Wheel (7 ONLINE Courses + 3 Days LIVE)
During these 12 weeks, enjoy 12 hours of virtual meetings with your mentor. These dynamic meetings will focus on key concepts to help you establish, develop, and grow your own private practice.
- Learn industry-tested tips, strategies, & methods!
- Benefit from our experience to save yourself time & money.
- Save time & money by navigating the process of starting your program with ease & efficiency!
In addition to the 12 hours of virtual meetings, members will have unlimited email & phone access with their coach.
Finally, and most importantly, Part 3: Mentorship members receive unrestricted access to program guidelines, policy & procedures, documentation, welcome & intake reminders, and more!